Dear Madam, Dear Sir
We would like to inform you that according to the law the treatment of sensitive and personal data that will be processed in accordance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your rights.
Pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, so inform you that:
1. All the data you provide when accessing the portal aidWeb.org will be processed under the procedures provided for the data so-called "sensitive" considering the possibility that the information you have voluntarily submitted during the use of the portal can be present news regarding the state of health.
2. The data will be treated to achieve the purposes specified for the portal aidWeb.org to create a community that enables people interested in various aspects of the theme "rare diseases" to interact with each other.
3. The data and information will be maintained by us and protected with appropriate procedures as required by the Technical Regulations regarding minimum security measures, Annex B of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
4. No data or information will be transferred to third parties on an unbundled basis for any purpose.
5. The data on the website will be used in aggregate and anonymous form for the study of case studies pertaining exclusively the issue of rare diseases for the sole purpose of medical and scientific research.
6. The data may be disclosed to employees, consultants or employees for issues that may affect them and in the manner provided by law solely for tax purposes, the compliance of European laws and regulations or for normal maintenance and updating of the portal.
7. All operators will be able in the course of their business have access to data will be informed about their nature and methods of access to the same as provided by law.
8. The communications regarding documentation you requested could be of sent at the discretion of aidWeb.org non-profit organization or by regular mail or by certified mail.
9. Pursuant to Article 7 of D.Lgs.196/2003 You have the right to:
• Obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him and their communication in intelligible form.
• Obtain information about:
- The source of the data.
- The purposes and methods of treatment.
- The logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments.
- The details of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2.
- The subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- The updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data.
- The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those which need not be kept in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
• Opposing in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons to the processing of your personal data, pertinent for collection purposes.
- The processing of personal data for sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Therefore we point out that, for all of the Law:
• The data controller is aidWeb non-profit organization.
• The controller is appointed by the Board of Directors of the Association and may be contacted to satisfy your rights specified above to the following contact addresses:
Via Amedei, 15 - 20123 Milano