What is a “Disease Tag”?
The “Disease Tag” is an easier way to find topics or users of your interest. Every tag describes a specific aspect of a disease. Tags are divided in 4 main sections:
- the deficit in the Activities and Partecipations (AP)
- the Environmental Factors (EF)
- the Body Structures (physical parts) involved (BS)
- the Body Functions involved (BF)
How could aidWeb be useful to me?
aidWeb connects people that, as you, need help or want to help someone else. There are three main ways to always be updated on topics of your interest:
- you can request a friendship to people you think talk about diseases of your interest
- you can contact them privately
- you can follow discussions of your interest